Tuesday 12 July 2016

Lovely

Raya celebration!

So, how was your Raya this year? Good? I hope everything went well for all of you.

As for me, it was better than I expected. Alhamdulillah. The people, the food, the ambience, the house and everything were great. Although, there was some major breakdown half through Raya, but I managed to get over it, luckily.Got two theme this year as I have two family. It was dark blue with my father and purple with my mother. Both are lovely.

Only bought one black and plain jubah and I just simply changed my tudung to match with the theme. It was less but I feel more. I do not know how to explain it but I feel more if you know what I meant.

I have regrets. Too many actually. Sometimes I just wish that I can turn back time and change the way I act, or the things I say. I want to live differently. But then again, does changes always meant to be a good thing?

Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya to those who are celebrating. Taqabalallahu minna wa minkum.

Salam.

p/s: can't wait for Ramadhan next year



No comments:

Post a Comment