Friday 21 September 2018

Maybe, I am not as forgiving as I think I am. I always feels like I forgot what people do to me, I thought I was a nice person, brushing everything of and act like nothing happen afterward. I'll try to laugh it out most of the times. Even if  I'm terribly upset about something, I told myself that I was okay with it. Well, apparently not.

People used to say sorry to me but now, not anymore. Maybe, because I say "it's okay" most of the time so people are used to it they don't  find it necessary to say it anymore although they know it upsets me.

I really thought I was okay with everything but I just came to realized that I was never okay. I never forget. I always take it to heart. I'm not a nice person. I'm not an easy going person. I'm actually really sensitive. I'm really soft. I break easily. But, I act like everything is okay because I want people to like me. I want people to be comfortable with me. Only to end up being really hurt at the end of the day. Not being able to tell anyone and always have to keep it bottled inside.

I wish I can speak well so that I can speak my mind confidently. I wish I can write well so that I can write prettily what I really feel. I just want people to understand me.

No comments:

Post a Comment