Sunday 23 September 2018

I don't what is going on with me right now. I couldn't understand myself anymore. Why do I feel so upset  with everyone? Why can't I stop comparing myself with everyone and everything? I can't stop thinking. I have what I have, but why do I want what others have too eventhough I know deep inside I don't need it. I don't really want it in the first place but why do I keep feeling like this. I'm exhausted. I need to stop. But I don't know how or maybe I know how but I just can't. I need to stop thinking. I keep on thinking about it. I can't stop. It's a mess inside my head. A complete mess. I'm just anxious. I couldn't stop feeling anxious. My heart is beating so fast as I'm typing this and I'm just staying still. It feels suffocating. If I can just throw up everything real quick. Im just typing everything out. I want to say so mamy things but it stuck in my stomach my liver  or I don't know somewhere inside. Just get out. I want it to get out from my body my mind my stomach my eyes my brain my heart my skin just get out get out get out get get out help I feel like crying bit I can't help het it out from me get it out get out get out get out get ouy get out stop thinking stop thinking stop thinking stip thinking stop thinking stop thinking stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stip stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop okay that went away real quick i should force myself to sleep before it come crawling back inside

No comments:

Post a Comment